Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spiderman and I (Toad) took the day off to fish with the MMBC gang, it has been a while since I have been out on a monday,it was good to see you all again.Spidy and I hit the water at around 5:30 am.,first fish in the boat was a 5 or 6 lb. cat on a kastmaster using the spidy technique (cast, let bait fall to bottom and set your poll down,pick up poll, fish on). Spidy and I managed to boat ten LM, largest was 5.6 two at 3.7 one 3.4,one 3.1,two at 2.5, one 2.1,one 1.9 and one at 1.0.We had success on 6" swim baits, spinners,kastmaster and a bassassasin.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I'll say you had success - everytime I turned around you guys had a bass on. You could have moved off my spot so some of the rest of us could catch a few. :shock: Seriously, congrats, you guys did great!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey Spidey and Toad (Chuckle), great catch yesterday. WTG! Was your good luck charm Baxter TBFB with you yesterday? Spidey, is Baxter still mad at you or has he been able to bury the hatchet? Again great catch!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Baxter

Some of you may have noticed that Baxter was running the trolling motor. He rests his chin on the switch and turns it on that way. He had a hard time steering but he is getting better. Gotta love a dog with a nose for bass. Some of you may have noticed that Baxter was in the water a couple of times. He was scouting. He is for rent on the days I don't fish. Today's price is 25 gallons of gas for my boat.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
When I saw Baxter, he was busy painting yellow lines at the ramp. :shock: :D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
da

Yeah, I saw that too, he was painting the sign posts, trees, tires, and most everything else within range. I was going to have him paint Ken's front seat in his truck, but the doors were locked.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Hey d a and Spiderman, you guys are too funny. You guys make me laugh. Thanks for the humor on a day when I'm wondering where my next tank of gas is going to come from. Spidey, if I were you I'd fit Baxter up with a snorkel, mask, and some swim fins and teach him how to point out the bass down below!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
bass fishing beagle

Lone Ranger, you don't know much about bass fishing beagles, They don't point. They howl. I just follow the bubbles around.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Spidey, so maybe we should call him Baxter TBFBBB (the bass fishing bubble blowing beagle)! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts