Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right I am going to give the folks in San Diego another shot. I booked a trip on the Sea Adventure 80 for a 2.5 day trip leaving on the 11th. I've got the equipment so now we just need some luck. The reports have been good but do vary from day to day. I am taking two penn 113 HN baja specials with 30 and 40 # line, with extra 30, 40 and 50 spools of line, and a trolling rod with 80 # line. I am also taking a penn spinning rod with 30 # fluorocarbon. I've got the hooks, weights, irons, jigs, trolling feathers, and even some large swim baits. Anyone been lately?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have to agree. You should be good to go and the water is really warm and clean. There's a huge variety of fish out there too. You should be good

·
Registered
594 Posts
Are you driving or flying ?? You can leave the trolling rod , the feathers at home. You need some 20lb line too. Not all the fish you going to chatch is going to be all that big .

Have a good trip . Tell us about it when ya get back

·
Registered
73 Posts
dude I just went on the pacific voyager private charter booked by phoenix fishing it was pretty good we went 120 miles out and 80 off the beach first day was not the best we had a stop for thirty minutes for like then one right at dark all fish were over 25 pounds except the skip jack they all yellow fin and albacore they told us only use thirty to forty pound at first that nite we drove back fifty miles and the first jig strike came 2 minutes into trolling nothing though on that stop shortly after we had a stop for three hours i caught 12 fish all on iron some megabait jig blue and silver dont know if it mattered holy sh t that was fun hope you have a good trip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts