Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you rather launch for a day of fishing with a beer swigging, farting, burping bud, or your wife, girlfriend, that may show some skin?

OTF:)

·
Registered
2,567 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Every time I put $20 in gas for the boat, another $20 for the truck, loose $20 in lures getting hung up or broke off, and not catch anything.......I feel like I got screwed anyway.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dude; when your on the boat, it is fishing time... i can get that other stuff any time I want; or shall I say any time she wants to give it to me...

·
Registered
282 Posts
fantasy= stickin' a pig and her screaming like a pig at the same time

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Would you rather launch for a day of fishing with a beer swigging, farting, burping bud, or your wife, girlfriend, that may show some skin?

OTF:)
notice he said may (key word being MAY)see some skin. not a garuantee. So having said that fishing all the way with the man date. but if the post is meant in fantasy land where we get it any way we want it and any time, then still going fishing but coming home to do some more fishin;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Going with your buddy who is going to say look at those tits on another boat. Or the same old tits you see every day. I am glad my wife doesn't like to fish.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts