Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for two spools out of the old green curados. Two of mine decided to destroy themselves recently and i've got to be at the delta in a month and need them for the tournament.

1. Anybody know who may have parts in the valley??

2. Anybody have an old one thats broke but the spool is still good??

Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
i bought my reels from a guy on here. it took a crap to no fault of the guy who sold it to me..... or mine for that matter. they said it was discontinued but he said he would look in their "junk pile" he took my address and i expected to never hear from him again. two reels with the newer barings were at my doorstep in about a week.... or les... its been a while and i forget.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
younggun59,

Good luck finding spools. I searched several different places and no luck not even ebay. You might be able to find an old Citica cheap, I beleive they use the same spools. Hopefully Shimano will come through for you.

If you are not able to get your reels worked out before you need to leave, PM me. I will lend you the spools out of my 2 old green curados. to get you through the tournament.

SteveM

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
younggun59. The last time I bought spools from Shimano they where like 30 dollars. You may be able to buy a couple of old curados for about the same price and use em for parts. Just another thought if you can't find the spools.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I saw a lot of 4 that a guy was selling on Ebay. they were considered part reels but they all had the spools still. I don't think they were too expensive like 120 for all 4 or something like that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Curado reel

I have an old Curado reel, and I think,
hope, the spool is ok. I live around Power
and University if you are interested. My
# is 480-540-1376.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts