Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a experience territory sales representative in Sierra Vista, prefer college graduate with background in cold calling, telephone prospecting for new business. Solid salary, commission with bonus potential. Please forward resume for consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted for in depth Q&A about job details and schedule the first interview. Must reside in Sierra Vista or immediate area.

Cannot pull any favors for zoners need to be qualified for the position.

Pm if interested and qualified

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Elwayoung just have to ask. What is it that you or your company thinks a college grad possesses that someone with real world experience doesn’t ? I know plenty of degreed people that that are completely book smart but are real world stupid. Please say something other then dedication to a task.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Elwayoung just have to ask. What is it that you or your company thinks a college grad possesses that someone with real world experience doesn’t ? I know plenty of degreed people that that are completely book smart but are real world stupid. Please say something other then dedication to a task.

Actually I totally agree with you but it is a new corporate mandate that is why I cant put someone through without it. I like experience over college anyday.

·
Registered
984 Posts
damn fellas...ease up on Sierra Vista.

I was born in there.....

( now you are all sure I'm a Mexican)!

ARRIBA!!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The above average salary and commission + bonus opportunity allows us to hand pick what we want.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
was wondering how long till someone asked that? I guess in this economy people will answer job adds and not even care what they are huh? Talk about exploiting the chity economy huh? I should hire some help while it's cheap... oh yeh I did... Thanks jayman!!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Uniform rental and facility services company...My bad it was in the original title but i did not paste it over....

As for the earlier college comments we certify our reps in FR (Kevin), ISO training, sales certification, haacp, nuclear clean room, medical bloodborne, ansi and other catagories. The days of the peddlers are gone it is a high pressure sales driven time. Everyone is looking for value with a low price. It may take a year to bring on a big account. Database management and above average computer skills are needed and used daily. This is not for a hack.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Uniform rental and facility services company...My bad it was in the original title but i did not paste it over....

As for the earlier college comments we certify our reps in FR (Kevin), ISO training, sales certification, haacp, nuclear clean room, medical bloodborne, ansi and other catagories. The days of the peddlers are gone it is a high pressure sales driven time. Everyone is looking for value with a low price. It may take a year to bring on a big account. Database management and above average computer skills are needed and used daily. This is not for a hack.
take yer FR and, well no need to get nasty. I hate that FR crap, Its hot enough out here, I dont like being forced to wear a non-breathable shirt n pants in this heat.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts