Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one finds a skeeter fishing hat in lake pleasant please return it to Del. After Del tried to kill my fish while fizzing it,some how he lost his hat in the lake....hmmmm i didnt throw it in there...honest :wink:

G

·
Hey Delw,
I saw your hat this morning. It was stuck to a 28 pound striper. The fish was styling!!! I got one good look it and the fish was gone. RookieBoy

G

·
Way to go Anthony!! I lasted about 2.5 hours on the water this morning. I'm still battling bronchitis & pneumonia. I got blanked today. I couldn'tfind my frogg toggs this morning either. I should have stayed home. I'll make another run at the lake later on this week.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Rookieboy's Boat

On Jan 2nd, Rookieboy wrote: "I have an old (looks brand new inside and out) 1988 charcoal grey with green pinstripping, Champion. There's a black 150hp Mariner on the back."

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Delw,
It's a Charcoal grey with green pinstripping. It's a 1988 model. Black Mariner 150hp motor. Single consule. I was being tossed around in Coles bay. There were quite a few boats in there as well. They were outquite a few boats in the middle, in the channel, jiggin. I was looking for the shallow bass in the trees. I wasn't doing to good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts