Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are any of you guys, or do any of you know who the guy is that drives that white f 350 dually with a huge ass lift and pulls a big skeeter? I saw that dude fishing a tourney a couple weeks ago and catching a hell of a lot of fish, I saw him again last week. Is this somebody big? Maybe I could get some tips from him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skeeter

It was actually at both. I have seen him before, I was wondering if he is an avid fisherman. The Skeeter is Red I think. I see him at a lot of tourneys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Skeeter/ Dually

:shock: I have to ask..... Brady are you male or female? This is a fishing site ya know!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skeeter

I know I am Brady and I know I am not John B. All I want is for John to take me out in his Skeeter and I would love to go for a ride in that big truck, I could sure use a lesson or two on how to catch a large mouth.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Question was still not answered, MAN OR WOMAN!!!!!! you dont drive a slurry seal truck do you???????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:oops: What's the matter John are you afraid of me? I don't bite, unlike all the ones that got away. Let's FISH! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WHITE FORD DUALLY & SKEETER BOAT

I should have known that this was a joke. It seemed like a very
odd question. I think ''Brady'' should log onto some gay bass web
sites and leave this one alone. I'm pretty sure I know who this
person is now. The joke is on you... :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:p Well John by now I am sure you have no clue! You and your fishing this and fishing that! I knew it would only take 3 words to get you to reply... Truck...Boat....Fish! Now you have time for me...
You have to be careful who you chat with on these sites..... Do you know who I am now????? I was really going to make a date to fish with you, but I did not want to out fish you in front of all your fishin buddies! Anyway I hear you have a hard time concentrating on the tournaments if I am in the boat with you! :twisted: Still have no idea.... GET OFF THE FISHING WEB SITES AND TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!! :shock: Your loving wife.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I never thought about anybody else replying to this, but I have to give you guys a lot of credit, you sure are some funny guys (for fishermen) I was only trying to prove a point to John, as of right now he still has no idea it was me, I guess he hasn't yet read my last 2 posts. You know, gotta go to bed early to get up early and fish! But, Boat Cop that was [email protected]%$#@n funny about the Slurry Seal truck, I hate those [email protected]#$%#@s myself! That was a good one!!!!!
P.S. John Rest assured there is no gay guy stalking you... Not as far as I know :) Have fun fishing guys!!!!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, let's clear this up... I am not stalking John I just needed to get his attention once last week. I have no idea where he is 99.9% of the time. Let's just say if he turned up missing, I would have to tell the cops to check every body of water in AZ. Hopefully I would remember what he looks like if I had to I.D. the body! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts