Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you fellas know anywhere in the valley or in Tucson were they sell snake shot for 45acp magnum handguns. Myself and my buddies all carry forty fives and we've been running into a bunch of rattlers. I'll be in Phoenix next week for my cousins deployment/going away party and possibly could pick some up there. Thanks Week'nd

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Leave the snakes alone and they will leave you alone. Or call someone to relocate them!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joey, around the my house out comes the shovel and then whap, heads gone off the body. Out in the feild I'm gonna blast those bastards. What are you in peta or something?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I agree about around the house!
But if you are fckin around in a field and a snake scares you, you gotta shoot it?? Thats funny.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Joey, around the my house out comes the shovel and then whap, heads gone off the body. Out in the feild I'm gonna blast those bastards. What are you in peta or something?
NO HE'S BEING A PUDA. BY THE WAY TRY BASS PRO OR A LITTLE GUN SHOP ON NORTHERN AND 51ST AVE CALLED RANDALLS FIREARMS. THEY ARE JUST EAST OF 51ST AVE ON SOUTH SIDE OFTHE ROAD. LOOK THEM UP ON DEXONLINE AND GIVE THEM A CALL.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
my take on it is, if they're intruding in my property or domain, then they're fair game. If I'm in their domain, unless it's life threatening, they get to live and do what they do.
I can agree with that... But going out in there domain and shooting them is fckin stupid.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
A lady died last year trying to cut a Mohave's head off with a shovel,best to exorcise the bad ones with a 12ga. from a distance.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Joey, do a google of rattlesnake roundup at Sweetwater, Texas or Big Spring, TX.
You'll see why some of us look at rattlers like we do. I don't ever leave one alive I find.
I don't care who likes it or not. Keep in mind those two towns are 70 miles apart.
I grew up in the middle of rattlerville, thousands of pounds are turned in alive every
year, they have yet to make a dent in the population that you can tell. Oh yeah. none
of the snakes are released alive, they milk them for anti-venom, skin and sale the hides
last, fry all the meat and sell it there. I don't eat them, but you could,tastes like chicken.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts