Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Snake Shot

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  superstar 
#1 ·
Any of you fellas know anywhere in the valley or in Tucson were they sell snake shot for 45acp magnum handguns. Myself and my buddies all carry forty fives and we've been running into a bunch of rattlers. I'll be in Phoenix next week for my cousins deployment/going away party and possibly could pick some up there. Thanks Week'nd

#19 ·
Joey, do a google of rattlesnake roundup at Sweetwater, Texas or Big Spring, TX.
You'll see why some of us look at rattlers like we do. I don't ever leave one alive I find.
I don't care who likes it or not. Keep in mind those two towns are 70 miles apart.
I grew up in the middle of rattlerville, thousands of pounds are turned in alive every
year, they have yet to make a dent in the population that you can tell. Oh yeah. none
of the snakes are released alive, they milk them for anti-venom, skin and sale the hides
last, fry all the meat and sell it there. I don't eat them, but you could,tastes like chicken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.