·
Registered
4,830 Posts
FUNNY SH!T!!!!!

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw this on tv a week or so ago, I was laughing so hard "The Warden" came out of her jail cell to see what was funny and missed it,
everytime it was on she missed it.

I dont watch much tv cause its sucks and theres too much make believe drama. but this commercial was a hoot. this is how advertisers should make commercials. Funny as **** that real people can laugh about. commercial now adays are boring and stupid, add some real life into them ( not some blue collar wannabe real life but real life from real people that have a sic sence of humor)
I am waiting for one about kitchen cleaning products, were someones wife buys there husband a new broom or mop "says get in the kitchen were you belong bitch" and then strips down to her thong grabs a beer jumps on the couch and watchs some something on tv ( not sports cause sports suck)

I am thinking a good canidate for this would be yet another zoner "rookie boy"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I saw this on tv a week or so ago, I was laughing so hard "The Warden" came out of her jail cell to see what was funny and missed it,
everytime it was on she missed it.

I dont watch much tv cause its sucks and theres too much make believe drama. but this commercial was a hoot. this is how advertisers should make commercials. Funny as **** that real people can laugh about. commercial now adays are boring and stupid, add some real life into them ( not some blue collar wannabe real life but real life from real people that have a sic sence of humor)
I am waiting for one about kitchen cleaning products, were someones wife buys there husband a new broom or mop "says get in the kitchen were you belong bitch" and then strips down to her thong grabs a beer jumps on the couch and watchs some something on tv ( not sports cause sports suck)

I am thinking a good canidate for this would be yet another zoner "rookie boy"
It's not too surprising that you found that on the internet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts