Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any softball players out there who might be interested in siging up for a Friday night double header league at the Field of Dreams in Gilbert? PM me your name, phone number and email and I will forward it on to the "Dude".

·
Registered
682 Posts
Really! Ive never played there use to play at riverview skyline and malfunction junction. Been to BLD once to buy a bat off a guy. I am interested When does the leage start?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
League starts 8/21. Friday night double headers and cost is $50. Sponsor is paying half of the league cost.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Nice! How many players do you need? I might need to take the Orange crush out of retirement!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Shoot Id play if I lived up there. Use to play a couple times a week down here at sportspark till the county bought it and turned it into no alchohol.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Shoot Id play if I lived up there. Use to play a couple times a week down here at sportspark till the county bought it and turned it into no alchohol.
I used to drive down every friday to play on my bro's team at the sportspark. We probley ran into each other a few times.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I have a couple of Easton bats for sale also if your looking, both are in great shape and stock. I can get them rolled and cut if you want to just hit home runs all the time!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last I checked we needed 3 or 4 more guys. Shoot me a pm by 8-11 if interested, we have to have our roster in by next week.
Al B.

Nice! How many players do you need? I might need to take the Orange crush out of retirement!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts