Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SKEETER BOY needs to be CNC'D into it but i made it all by myself,figured you guys would like it,going to make the plastic one on the left diamond plate also,if you have an electronic CNC machine hit me up,my welding teacher has one i may ask him if he can,

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Better have a cnc plasma cutter. If you do it by hand its going to look about as good as you fish, SHITY.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
plasma cut will look like shit, too be honest I dont knwo if they can plasma cut alum plate, Lotsaluck would know.

The best way is to have someone either cut it with a shear or have someone CNC mill it. with out these 2 ways it will look like shit. however both ways will cost you.

a skill saw with a cold metal cutting blade will cut it really nice also. almost as good as a cnc mill would and lots better than a shear as the edges will be straight cut,.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Skeeter Boy

oops i have mixed up a plasma cutter and a cnc machine sorry,
Is it time to start cutting Skeeterboy some slack?? He has watched his manners and being somewhat respectful. Besides he seems to be staying out of trouble and all he does is fish and work on his boat. Plus I thing Delw is developing a soft spot for him. He is starting to act-- like --:Iconrotflwell his Big Brother.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've got a plasma.... and cut aluminum with it all the time...just gotta mark it and when you arc you better move quick....

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've built grills for big trucks and diamond plate siding and steps for dump trucks with my plasma... all streight and good looking

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
plasma cut will look like shit, too be honest I dont knwo if they can plasma cut alum plate, Lotsaluck would know.

The best way is to have someone either cut it with a shear or have someone CNC mill it. with out these 2 ways it will look like shit. however both ways will cost you.

a skill saw with a cold metal cutting blade will cut it really nice also. almost as good as a cnc mill would and lots better than a shear as the edges will be straight cut,.
thank you delw for some honest advice,really

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've built grills for big trucks and diamond plate siding and steps for dump trucks with my plasma... all streight and good looking
well i do not think i have the capability to do it myself,atleast not with it looking good:?im going to ask my welding teacher if he can program out computer for it

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
you cant really torch steal but you can plasma it..along with stainless and titanium.... I guess without too much experience it could get messy though

·
Registered
83 Posts
Aluminum foil glued over cardboard works nice jajaj1

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I can cut it ten different ways for you but not for free. You can PM me if interested in discussing the job further. Do you do yard work or painting?

Also, why do you have a "welding teacher"?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is it time to start cutting Skeeterboy some slack?? He has watched his manners and being somewhat respectful. Besides he seems to be staying out of trouble and all he does is fish and work on his boat. Plus I thing Delw is developing a soft spot for him. He is starting to act-- like --well his Big Brother.
Now you went and done it. Last time I stuck up for him I had to eat my words. Skeetey is alright though and most of his posts are fun to read. Never know what he is going to say.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Shitty?your begging my spots off of me for sag!shitty ass fisherman beggin for a kids spot:moon::moon::moon:
Thats funny when was I ever begging you for your lame ass spots. So just cuz you finally pulled a 3 pounder outa of sag you think your some pro fisherman. Thats good Im happy for you, really Iam. But I really dont need your spots and dont ever want to fish your spots. I have a number of spot I pull big fish outa at Sag. I was there that night at the road trip and saw the bag you bought in, 3 fish went what 2.75. Man you need to thing before you run your mouth. But what are punk ass teenagers good for, not much. Hey like you I think your a good at fishing lets keep it that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts