Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was working on MY boat yesterday late last night and didnt finish, had to replace bunks(ugh) and a few other things.

Not to mention I had to take kids with me today both little ones(she is for sale btw you take her I give you a boat :wink: ) that was a joke.

SO I went to the pleasant late and replaced the bunks and a few other things then hit the lake.

just a word of advice when replaceing bunks out at the lake, make sure you have a huge prybar and a hand saw. they come in handy. I already had the big hammer :wink: , dont take your kids cause they like to play with tools and hide them in the rocks from dad.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey "_", it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who missed out. What's the winter fishing like at Plesant? I'd like to get up there some day soon.

I'll bring a saw and pry bar if you do my bunks... J/K
C'ya!

Oh, and I'd rather be known as "_" than "Flopping Apple" or "Pizza Spit". :wink: :lol:

G

·
Winter fishing , hell its still summer... but to answer your question

On weekdays its awsum
on weekends and during tournys it sucks

Delw

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
And you guys were missed too! Del, one of these days you're gonna find some of us standing at your front door to Del-nap you and bring you out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts