Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Bass and I went out prefishing tonight for a few hours.

and we spot a set of Eyes, as we get closer so does the tan spot.
it kept growing. it was a full grown lion about 175lbs we got to with in 20-30 feet of it and took some pics.(they came out on the camera internal view finder not the one you look through to set the pic up, but the one after the pic was taken. but they dont come up on my picture programs and you can barely make it out when I crank the brightness way up)
Anyway the lion was cool,
4th lion I have seen there this year(well since thanksgiving).. this one was by far the biggest and definatly the closest one I have seen there. I know that there are 3 separate lions at lake pleasant and this is the same one I almost got a shot at last year(with a gun).

What was cool was when he went up the side of the hill and jumped up cliffs like they were nothing.

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Del, sounds like a beautiful big cat at Pleasant. Too bad the picture did not turn out. :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mountain lion

Why would you want to pop that lion? I thought you said it was cool to see. I'd like to see one also, but never have.
Man that is beautiful, I wish I had my rifle... never made sense to me. I am not picking on anyone that hunts so don't miss understand me, but some things???? I guess as I have gottin older maybe I have become soft. I used to hunt alot as kid and young adult, but now I just like to look at it and check it and if I am lucky see it again. Please this is not to start a war on this site.
Just my unpopular two cents.
Bill

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts