Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spidey I think I may have possibly parked right next to you as you were leaving saguaro this morning. I pulled up next to you in the Dodge truck and Triton boat with my daughter. I was the one complaining about the pontoon boat .. ....

Anyways I think it may have been you. I swear we all need to have a sticker or flag or white towels hanging from our boats or something.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Tadmo, Spidey's boat is a white/blue Procraft with Merc engine and he has two wooden rod holders (they look something like a wooden wine rack) on his boat and usually Toad (Chuckle) and Baxter the Bass Fishing Beagle (BTBFB) is with him.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lone Ranger........ That must have been him..... I saw 2 wooden rod racks on the boat with a bunch of rods. Must have been 20 rods on that boat!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That was us. I am sorry I didn't recognize you. Everyone usually recognizes Baxter, then they ask who I am. As for the ramp fun on Sunday, it brought back memories. I just sat and watched. Toad was a little excited though. He mentioned that pontoon a couple of times on the way home.
See ya.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Baxter is kind of like a celebrity onboard Spidey's boat. Like Spidey says, people come along side Spidey's boat and being to woo and coo Baxter before they even acknowledge that Spidey and Toad (Chuckle) are aboard. I know I've been guilty of that (sorry Spidey and TC)! But Baxter looks so cute and majestic on that boat and he has an air about him like he owns the boat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts