Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if slow rolling spinnerbaits is somthing that works this time of year. I rarely hear anything about it on this page. I caught some in a local pond last weekend doing it. I was wondering if it works in the lakes tho.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I usually try spinners on wind blown points. Slow roll works for me most of the time. I like the spinners that have three Colorados, single willow, and a white skirt.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
A eastern friend turned me on to throwing blades a few years back and it can be fun. :D Like Delw, I keep one tied on at all times. I like to pitch them into the nooks and crannies on walls. They can and will produce all year. Once at Rosey we couldn't coach a bite on plastics then for the hell of I threw a black and red blade on the bank and slow rolled it back and caught a decent bag around Windy hill. Blades are great "go to um" bates! 8)

G

·
Roland Martin "infomertial spokesman"

C'mon...when was the last time you say Roland hawking a product on his show that didn't work...."THIS is the best big bass bait ever!!!!! This (fill in the blank) lure is the best I have ever used!!! If it wasn't for my (current sponsor's) fishfinder and GPS I would have never been able to get my new (latest sponsor's) bass boat to this perfect location!!! SOOOONNNNN!!!!! If I hadn't have been using this 80# wacky wire fishing line and my brand new (current sponsor's) baitcaster on this (current sponsor's) graphite telephone pole with those "Yakimatagasguhiakawa" acid sharpened hooks....SON!!!....he may have gotten away! Thanks to my (latest current sponsor's) tackle management system I was able to find the right combination of hooks and weights" Whew! SONNNN!!! Please...it is like watching a 30 minute commercial every show he is on. 8) [/u]

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
SSSSOOOOOOO Mark A little issue with Roland!!! Don't blame ya he is the first fishing infomercial............. It takes a lot to talk yourself out of one of the best boat rides around. But he did manage to do it. well just goes to show that guys like Roland who think they are untouchable can still get fired.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.