Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm not sure how long it's been going on but Greenfield/Baseline Sportman's has a STOREWIDE 20% off sale today, and probably tomorrow too. Call the other stores and check them if you don't wanna make the drive

I loaded up on some Roboworms which came out to like 2.30 a pack and a bunch of other shit I don't need. So hit them up, EVERYTHING storewide (well I dunno about guns).

·
Registered
669 Posts
When I was there today they were also giving away a free ballcap or flashlight; not sure for how long you might want to call first.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Does anyone know if they are still going to build in flag? The sign is still up but I didn't know, I heard they are all having trouble

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey Everyone
Sportsman's Warehouse has survived its bankruptcy and has successfully reorganized. The Arizona stores will STAY OPEN - Tucson, North Phoenix and Mesa. For those of you who are also avid hunters we receive ammo and reloading supplies weekly and we have also taken off the limit of the number of boxes an individual can purchase. Our inventory is steadily increasing, so come on by and support your local outfitter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts