Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20LBS AND SOME CHANGE FOR 5 FISH. NICE!! HE SAID "CANT WAIT TIL THE FIRST DAY TOURNY STARTS"!!! NICE JOB BROTHA.

I FISHED WITH WHEATBREAD. HE WAS USING VICIOUS 20LB MONO THAT STUFF WOULDNT BREAK OFF!!

stack.JPG

·
Registered
990 Posts
seen him out there on sat. looked like he was flippin, maybe pitchin some plastics. that dude knows how to fish

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks VU..someone had to stop ya!! (at least for a week)

We had a great day, caught fish on chatterbaits, senkos, and flipping beavers/tubes. As always, no secrets, just gotta land the big ones when they bite. At weigh-in, a lot of teams talked about how they lost one or two big ones, which tells you the big fish were biting. If they would have landed them they would have won too.

You know how it is, it is tough to get the big ones out of the tules. Sometimes you just need a lot of things to go right to get em.

Good luck next week!

·
Registered
990 Posts

We had a great day, caught fish on chatterbaits, senkos, and flipping beavers/tubes. As always, no secrets, just gotta land the big ones when they bite. At weigh-in, a lot of teams talked about how they lost one or two big ones, which tells you the big fish were biting. If they would have landed them they would have won too.

You know how it is, it is tough to get the big ones out of the tules. Sometimes you just need a lot of things to go right to get em.

Good luck next week!
props man, i always see u with some toads! we were out on sat. missed a few flipping, but caught about 15 on senkos. it was a great day

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats the spirit. confidence in what your doing is key to success. whether throwing senkos, chatters, jigs or flipping.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Stack is Back and on the attack

Good luck next week!
You hear guys down @ Patty ask all the time, what were you doing, what were you using. I think this is one of the best examples of what you need to do down there. Thanks for the insite Stack and Great Job!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Stack is Back

He isn't in the military he is in the Air Force.
Don't hate on me cause i am corporate!! I can never say that i have done half the stuff you've done (war related), but i've done my fair share of running through the woods @ combat schools and deploying!

Hey maybe it's because you're in the Army and can't get to them as often as i do! I'll see ya up @ Alamo next month!....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts