Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys (Hawk and Wade) win that damn striper tourney? God damn son!!! LMAO. You guy SUCK!!!! :Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's next, MBC, Jack AZ????? You guys could be "Team Meat Fishermen".

I saw were one guy posted something like "good thing for those Crappie guys my car wouldn't start" what a riot! Play it cool on the main board, let them stew on it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What's next, MBC, Jack AZ????? You guys could be "Team Meat Fishermen".

I saw were one guy posted something like "good thing for those Crappie guys my car wouldn't start" what a riot! Play it cool on the main board, let them stew on it.
mbc, jack az with waterdogs :Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Nice job Hawk and Brian. Should have got a pic of them in the famous cooler. How many striper would you guess were caught that night with the whole group?

Now you'll need to defend the title! Nice.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
major investigation started this could get ugly????????

·
Registered
875 Posts
It was fun, I may convert to being a Striper fisherman...Nahhh, to messy. I love fishin paper mouths to much. I only wish we could of took some of Bruce's money.:moon:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
wish I would of gone but I would of been forced to ram your boat out of the way had the AR-15 and goose shotgun all loaded in the boat!!!!

the crazy bastards were boiling like crazy this morning, still love Mr. crappie but man those striper boils are so much fun, crazy ass fish, I was just about to take a run up to bartlett and fish crappie and they were back in force this morning at pleasant

congrats on the win

·
Registered
875 Posts
I can't wait to hit Powell next month, there are some serious boils ups there with 4-5 lb fish chewing up the top waters. Long casts and hard fights, I FRIGGIN LUV IT.:hump:

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Brian stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking at waynesword and it is crazy, heck they even have boils at the house boat mooring right out front of the launch ramp!!!!!!! and over to warm creek which a person can do with eaze if the wind is not bad and the cut is still open, I am actually thinking of waiting till after labor day insanity and going up and running out of state line etc. and fishing the lake.

good luck up there and again congrats on the win saturday evening.

investigation is over, was conducted by the bass guys on the zone wondering how crappie fishermen could whoop their booty--------they don't have a clue

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
see I heard from a source that the jig had a fuse on it you lit??

·
Registered
875 Posts
I can't give up the secret weapon.:D Well be up there the second week of Sept if you want to join us Bruce. We'll be camping out and slaying stripers and smallies all week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts