Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

***Striper Tourney Plez Sat***

2K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  Fish Hawk 
#1 ·
Hey dudes whos fishing it? I'm taking my kiddies+some dudes who dont fish......maybe go to Patty instead?:biggrin:

#3 ·
People have been talking about having a striper derby for a while... Let's make this thing happen.

Also, who plans on giving there fish away at the end of the tourney.. I need a rough idea of what I need to have to bring them home... and how late I need to stay up.. LOL

#6 ·
Check in at The Hook Up as you would the Friday nighters. I will check for ice chest/live well + ice.

Please let me know if you plan to keep your fish or give them away at the weigh in. I'll get things together accordingly.

With the moon phase, fishing should be good.

Thanks guys!

#11 ·
We may be able to do a handjob clinic after the tuornament. $1 handjobs with $5 surcharge for lube. Lube proceeds will be donaited to the "buy WAYKUL some buttons for his shirts" charity fund.

#24 ·
haven't night fished much this year but got talked into going and doing the tourney, see everyone at the launch ramp (told buddy he gets to park the vehicle and retrieve it up the hill)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.