Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sitting here looking at all the fishing boards. It rained some and is now cold and breezy. The big guys all took off early so I guess I can stay inside and catch up on the latest. Hope eveyone has a Safe and Merry Christmas. My next chance to fish will be New Years day and I should be at Pleasant. Maybe see some of you there. Brad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks riggin 1, hopefully its in my stocking for Christmas. If not I'll wear a wig and use the one I put in her stocking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm stuck here, too, at work. At least I'm checking the board and figuring what I'm going to order with my BPS certificates I'd better get for Christmas! :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well hate to see I am not alone, but the company is good :D At least I get to go home at 6:00 if my relief is on time. He is pretty reliable. Again Merry Christmas :lol:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Me too! For another hour or two. May try fishing Friday. Have a Merry Christmas folks.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hey Brad
Did you get your boat fixed?
Joe C

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Well i was stuck at work until 11:00,but then manager to slip out to Pleasant for a few hours. Merry Christmas to All.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Joe

Joe things should come to a head soon. Got some interesting info today. Will know more next week. You making any progress with yours??

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Naw aint heard anything yet. I going to stur the pot right smart shortly if I dont hear something soon. Let me know what happens

Joe C

1 - 13 of 13 Posts