Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a couple of good reviews on this stuff, so I deceided to try it out, I figure a great place to catch some fish on this stuff would be one of my favorite local golf courses.......but anyway this is some really good stuff, it is amazingly smooth, and sensitive, and has no memory, it feels a little different than most lines, and it seems like I could cast a little futher than normal also(could just be me)................so for you guys that aren't using this stuff already and looking for something different, give this stuff a try-Franklin

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Franklin J
Ijust spooled some on 1 of my reels last week. Wanted to give it a try.I did not get to use it much but from what I see its not to bad I'm going to give it a work out this weekend we'll see what happens.
Joe C

G

·
It's pretty good stuff i know cause that line caught my 11lbr and it was only 6lb. Doesnt last long if you DS with it though :(

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sufix line

You guys are onto something good. I've been using this line for the past year and a half and I have no complaints whatsoever! The Tritanium plus is great for the baitcasters and the DNA at 10lb test is great for spinning gear. This is the only line I use anymore besides 6lb test Pline for drop shot. It helped me win a tourney with the M.B.C. :)

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
:twisted: I think the DNA looked nice, and was pretty soft. I may have to try some too. Do they make bigger spools though? I like that flouroclear stuff but a decent sized spool runs about 40 bucks! Ouch. Oh well, if anyone knows the value of quality line, I sure do. Berkley sure doesnt. I hate them...except for those powerworms.
Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts