Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you serious swimbaiters, I know they work pre spawn but when else? Fall seems like a good time. I want to get out and hurl it again, I just havent been rewarded in a while (Zero swimbait fish this summer). Give me some motivation! (I primarily throw the 5" Money minnow)....
(I take that back, if the SPro BBZ Shad counts, then zero swimbait fish is kinda a lie)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
so is it time for me to gotie on a 5 in bassmajic hollowbelly? there still new never thrown them
Yes. For arizona, if the fish and baitfish are shallow you can catch them on the small hollowbellys.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
This time of year is the right time to try virtually anything, so yeah, tie one on.

I haven't tried the Bass Magics, but did get a few slots on 4½" Basstrix on the last trip. Give them a shot, and let us know how you did.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need to pick up some basstrix.
You guys are killing me with the "Tie on anything" because it is still tough up here. Even at the farm pond last Sunday! We need our water to get below 80 before it gets stupid out here. I would much rather be fishing AZ right now.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
This time of year is the right time to try virtually anything, so yeah, tie one on.

I haven't tried the Bass Magics, but did get a few slots on 4½" Basstrix on the last trip. Give them a shot, and let us know how you did.
thanks for the advice im outta here at 430 to hit sag ill throw em on 1/4 oz swimbait hooks and we will have to see!thanks again for the advice!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Throw the 5-6 inch hollowbellys.... Dont be afraid to use heavier swimbait hooks too. I use 1/2oz ones if i want to burn the bait or if i want it deeper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts