Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up dudes? Do any of you guys know where me and my son can get him on some bass. He's 11 years old and i think it's about time he graduates from schooling them bluegills. Just got a coleman crawdad so were ready. Any help would be cool thanks.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have always had luck under the mill ave bridge and the train bridge on the north side. D-shottin robos. Caught a few good ones on blades.Good luck out there.Don't forget to get a pass at the park station on the north side.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Haven't been there. The pond is better than TTL IMO.There are a few decent fish in there.I haven't heard of anything over 5 but you never know.They do stock it with vitamin -T thou.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i would also say the train bridges have always had good luck there dropshotting and cranks. here are a few i caught my son has also caught a nice doulbe there too. Water Sky Green Fisherman Shorts
Water Sky Lake Fish Fisherman

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Those fish look pretty healthy! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
168 Posts
yes dropshotting with 8 to 12 inch leadersome morinings they are right on the pillars some morning they are couple feet out but i have to say some mornings they are no were to be found.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts