·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike! I'll bet he's not a day over 19. :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks guys.
NC, I knew it was a mistake to fill out that info at the MMBC tournament. Especially when I knew it was going to you. That was my blonde moment I guess. :oops:
Ya, I got the boat for my next 30 birthdays! :D
Mike

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
I don't know how old Tempepops is and being a fellow engineer I'm sure I could calculate something. But I do know that Mike knew a long, long, long time ago that his chosen field would be a technical field. You see, his family had the first color TV in their neighborhood and he came home from grammer school one day to find his Dad sitting six inches from the new TV's screen looking through a magnifying glass trying to figure out how it made all them colors. Mike thought this was normal. Then in high school the results of a personality profile test showed he didn't have the charisma to be an undertaker. So, an engineer was born. Did I mention that was a long, long, long time ago? My guess is Mike would prefer to celebrate his birthday tonight by spending the whole evening trying to fix a $5 portable radio. I know I would!

Happy Birthday Mike!

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Happy B-day Mike, nice ride.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now Mike, I could have put the YEAR on there, but I didn't! :twisted: I think it's the engineer in you that keeps you young, right DA? :wink: I never made it to actual engineer status, but I drove my mom and dad absolutely nuts taking things apart and putting them back together! :lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow, thanks again guys!
I'm 51.
d a, its sad that even though you didn't know me growing up you are so close on my "younger" years.
NC I always found it more fun to let them try to put it back together. :twisted: And after they couldn't I would.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.