AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a resident of Roosevelt, I want to give a heart felt thanks to all the officials and fishermen of ABA for their generous cash donation to the Roosevelt relief fund. While the water and mud was within 1/2 inch of coming in my house, some of my neighbors were not as fortnate and really need the help. If only our voted in political leaders were as ready to lend a helping hand as quick as the fishing community. It just goes to once again prove that most people who fish are good and caring. Again, thank you all and God bless....Art

·
Registered
119 Posts
Art, I was there when tanya made the announcement for donations
me and my buddy donated 45.00. But she also wanted donations for building materials. I can donate some paint, so if you want to find out
who needs what, and how much, I`d be glad to help out.
I can come up with a couple hundred gallons of paint if you don`t mind beige colors for the outside and off whites for the inside. Give me a call Johnny Hiller 520-954-1997. I`m a painting contractor in Tucson. I`ll see what the local paint stores can do to help out.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Johnny, thank you very much. I'll check around and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again... Art

·
Registered
119 Posts
Art, I talked to velma today, and we should have some paint for the residents of roosevelt within 2 weeks. I`ll be bringing the paint up myself. I told velma, she might want to look for a place to store
the materials. Here`s my e-mail address [email protected]

and maybe someday you can show me how to catch those crappie

johnny

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roosevelt Lake

Thanks again Johnny. I sent you an e-mail......Art

1 - 7 of 7 Posts