Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all the Cardinal players, staff, and fans. If it wasn't for your excellant game on Sunday the football season would be over for me. :D Best part was my son-in-law is a die-hard Viking fan. Looks like he has weekends available for the honey-do's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I knows thats you Spidey! Hiding behind the guest post? Whatsamatta? You embarrassed your team had to back into the playoffs when the Vikings lost? Where were you when YOUR team lost to the lousy Cardinals this year? That must be a stinkin' division where the two supposedly top teams got beat by the lousy Cardinals. Friggin' Cheeseheads gotta come out and gloat about making the playoffs. Gimme a break please!

Cheeseheads suck! Green and Gold sucks! Lambeau sucks!

Da Bears will rule again!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Yes that was me. I was working at an absent person's terminal and had to use her sign on's for her work. Took a break and thanked the Cardinals. Where was I when the Cardinals beat the Packers? I was in row 48, at the 20 yard line. I had faith in my team. I knew that somehow (even if you claim we backed into it) we would make the play-offs. So you are a bear fan. I guess that explains your negative attitude towards one of the best teams on earth. I can understand your bad attitude though, must be pretty frustrating and dull for you. There are not many, if any Bear games to watch after the regular season is over.
Spidey the Packer Fan.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hey!!! Look here!!! :evil: The Cardinal's deserve a lot of credit and I don't think they're getting squat from the football watching community of AZ! :x Face it, if it wasn't for the Cardinal's, football fans in AZ wouldn’t have ANY games at a local venue! :x It's the Cardinal's who bring all of our favorite teams to AZ to play and if it wasn't for them, we'd have to travel great distances to see a real foot ball game. So I for one am going out on a limb to say Thanks Cardinal's!!! :) If it wasn't for you, I would have never my favorite team in action. But because of your brave sacrifice, I’ve been able to root for my favorite team without traveling across country. Thanks Guys! :wink:

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Sorry, I re-read and would like to clarify.

When I thanked the Cardinal team, staff, fans. I was sincere. I know the Cardinals beat the Packers. I watched in pain. I was thanking the Cardinals for not quitting. They had nothing to gain but to show they had heart. Again, thanks Cardinals. If there's not a Packer game on, I watch the Cardinals.(unless I am fishing)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spidey

Your packers are riding on emotion right now, hope for your sake they go all the way. Here's the real truth, there in the same division as my LIONS an DA's BEARS, that's why they look better than they are. Go RED WINGS.

2Dogs

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
2Dogs, I understand exactly where you are coming from. I have been a packer fan since I was filling my diapers with carrots and peas (gold and green). I have seen Green Bay do some amazing things with emotion. Look at that Monday night game when the Packers rolled over Oakland. Do you think the team was going to let Brett lose that game. I don't think it would have made a difference who they played. Emotion. I know we have sqeaked through a few games. I can only hope the Packers show up to play their best at every post season game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts