Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

Thanks Chris at Fat Bass!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  booyaa_az 
#1 ·
The other nite on the spur of the moment I need so drop shot worms so I called Chris and he poured them up for me in no time! I drove over and picked them up! Thats service thanks again! DJ

#11 ·
The Other Real Deal! Fatbass Chris!

Chris is a great guy and partner,when I got ready to fish the rest of the Stren series Chris went way beyond the call of duty to make sure that I had every bait,color.and size WITHOUT ASKING come on now,how great of a sponsor is that,THANKS FAT BASS 1,THIS IS FAT BASS 2 OVER!COME IN!D.Mc.B.

#15 · (Edited)
You're welcome DJ, I appericiate the business. Sorry I do not have plastics on my site yet,trying to figure out how Im going to do it. For those of you who would like to order some baits that you've heard about and there not on the web site you can reach me at 480-292-5204 or 602-471-1720 both are cell # and almost always have them on. I do have baits like spinnerbaits and jigs and some chatter type baits in sportsmans in phx and mesa, I know their selection is getting low,but nothing I can do unless they order and I have heard they are slow right now, should pick up as we get out of summer?For those of you in the East valley check out Liars Korner,Richard carries some of my spinnerbaits. I have quite a few molds for plastics, Latley I have been pouring 10" paddle tail worms, 13" Ribbontail, 13" straight tail,16" Ribbontail and 16" straight tail. If for some reason I dont answer my cell (day job)you can call my shop and leave a message 480-984-6337 or my E-Mail is chris@fatbassbaits.com or fatbass@earthlink.net. Again thanks alot for your support, I really apperciate it! Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.