AZBZ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that was a pretty cool thing to do! 8) 8) I actually feel all special now and everything! :oops: Why, I actually feel like a Zonie!!!!! :wink: Seriously (me? serious? sometimes) that was a very nice thing you did, thank you!! 8)

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Just the first step in the master plan To Hijack your sight! :twisted: :lol: ..I thought Delw changed his name to _ ? :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ned02 said:
Just the first step in the master plan To Hijack your sight! :twisted: :lol: ..I thought Delw changed his name to _ ? :lol:

ROFLMBO!!!!! X 2 :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Here I am reading the nice things that NC has to say about me adding the link to her page, I'm feelin' good about it ya know. Then ned02 comes in and makes me feel like Del's penguin. Tough crowd. :lol:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
d a said:
Here I am reading the nice things that NC has to say about me adding the link to her page, I'm feelin' good about it ya know. Then ned02 comes in and makes me feel like Del's penguin. Tough crowd. :lol:
LMAO! .Just remember we are watching you and _? :!: :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
You're watching me and whatsis name?? Beware the Penguin!! :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fercripesake, fergit the dadgum penguin. Beware the Puss! :shock:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew it! The punks are trying to take over! :lol: Hey Sourpuss! Glad to see you're still around and as fiesty as ever! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts