Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this talk about big baits for big fish, figured I would post. I was placing an order with John a week or so ago when I asked him "Whats the biggest worm you got?" He said he had the new Yammamoto 12" CT's so I had him toss a bag of them in Green Pumpkin/copper & purple flake. Sure wish I got 3-4 bags because I ran right thru that bag today. First fish of the day was 12", then I fired back, got bit, and broke a monster off on the hookset. End of the day I stuck a 5.14 that would be a low 7 during the spawn. Pics to come once I take a nap. Those worms are killer, and hold up fairly well, I managed 3-4 fish per worm. Side note is they woudnt touch the 10" cut tail, they only wanted the curly tail. THROW THE BIG WORMS!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and here we go

Here she is. I couldnt believe the scale said 5.14, she is built much bigger. I would say a low 7 when she is fully loaded in the spring. Once again guys, throw the bigger worms, I caught probably 15 fish on the five 12 inch curly tails I had, and a lot of them were 12-14 inch fish. This is just a bonus.

·
Registered
418 Posts
JasonR great fish dude, thx for the nice senko review.

By the way got my first fish on that 1000, nice...! Thanks again for the great deal on the reels.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kinda! We were the only boat there. Hey to make matters worse, I rock a fanny pack when I fish tournaments. I laugh to myself when we win money...."Haha you just lost to a guy wearing a fanny pack and boonie hat".....at least I am trying to smile in the picture.

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually get it all the time, but the fish like me. Next time I fish I will try to look a little cooler for you guys. If possible. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts