Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the US Open last week. I want to thank Aaron for bringing his detail trailer to Mead and doing a great job making my boat look good for the tournament. He was fishing the tourney himself but took the time to do my boat, Mike B's boat and I believe Forrests boat. Although a shiney boat obviously didn't help me on the last day, it was nice to have a clean boat. Thanks Aaron.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Aaron is a badA SS!!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Yeah dude my boat looked like hell after I drove home the previous weekend and it was raining and blowing dust the whole time. Aaron had it looking like new for the tournament. I know the fish dont care of its clean or not but it is nice fishing out of a clean boat. Thanks Aaron!!!!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
You might have something there Aaron!! Just have your mobile detail setup at all the big tournies and im sure you would be busy as hell!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I have not seen this offered anywhere, i think it would be a thriving business with all the tourneys around.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Oh definately especially after its done i would wait for that just knowing it was ready to go for the next one and i didn't have to do it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts