Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Paul for the back seat in the Dillon's tournament. I had a blast even though the fishing wasn't that great. Good company, learned some, good food and some eye candy to boot after. I really appreciate the boat ride and hopefully we can do it again.

SteveM

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Sorry dude you're skunked from the start........ haha Paul's a good guy........ He gets big ron a soda and a sandwich.....
Wow. Fishing wasn't that bad. I see Jeff manage to carry you again. Anyway good job on the win. You need to fish more. Steve it was fun. Too bad we couldn't gat a couple of bigger bites. Hope the scenery didn't keep you awake all night.:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow. Fishing wasn't that bad. I see Jeff manage to carry you again. Anyway good job on the win. You need to fish more. Steve it was fun. Too bad we couldn't gat a couple of bigger bites. Hope the scenery didn't keep you awake all night.:Iconrotfl
Scenary was ok, but nothing to lose sleep over. Besides that wathing the niece and nephews squelched any plans I might of had.

SteveM

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Fishing with Paul in a night TMX's is always a good time. When he nails a big fish, his heart gets jumping, he does a funny dance , and falls a sleep after that. He says it's better than sex. My questions stopped right there and then! I just kept fishing while he snored the night away...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.