Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a center cap for my aftermarket wheels for about a year now and they were no longer available then i met T.R aka THE COLLECTOR at the striper tourney(just happen he parked right next to my truck)and asked me if i needed one and offered a replacement and i said yeah and today went to his workplace and picked up the cap and all i can say T.R. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! my ride look nice again.

·
Registered
665 Posts
TR is the owner of Glasgow's service center. I've been taking my big rig there for over twenty years now. His dad took care of all my work and TR takes care of it now. They have always done great work with a fair price. I would recommend them to anybody. Thanks TR. Mitch

·
Registered
472 Posts
t.r. tell your brother to quit making you look bad my 4 month old kid could run circles around him both in fishing and the mechanics world so have him sit in the office and use his mouth to service truck drivers while someone actually does some work down there. :hitsfan::supergay:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
t.r. tell your brother to quit making you look bad my 4 month old kid could run circles around him both in fishing and the mechanics world so have him sit in the office and use his mouth to service truck drivers while someone actually does some work down there. :hitsfan::supergay:
:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:

·
Registered
472 Posts
maybe one day you can be grasshopper but for now you are suckin at your job of keeping that shop clean so put in some overtime and do buddy's laundry

·
Registered
68 Posts
tr and buddy use there own mouths to service each other whle i do all the darn work round there:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts