Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder that our next Friday night tournament is this Friday, August 14 from 7pm to 12midnight. Sign up at our store any time before 7pm. For more information, and information on our in-store sale before the tournament, check out our website: http://thehookuptackle.com/tournament.php . We look forward to seeing everyone there!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I'd like to try it again, no boat now, probably couldn't hit the water with a cast, but
I always got the drop shot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had fun fishing tonight. I caught quite a few fish, but they were all small. I ended up fishing next to the guy that won (think his name is rego) for a while. I got to watch him catch a 3 and a 2 on dropshot. At least now I know where to fish, and what to use. There were only about a dozen boats tonight, and I think 8.3lbs won. I didn't see any dead fish at weigh-ins tonight either. All-in-all, it was a pretty relaxing and fun night.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Smoker,

Nice meeting you last night. Don't get too caught up on that spot. Go fish it hard for the next week or so, but the lake is dropping about a foot a day. By the time the next tournament comes around in 2 weeks, it will be out of water. Just remember the type of bank (was it a flat, rock island, steep bank, bare dirt bank, rocky bank, bank with trees, etc.) and go find similar areas that have the same slope and depth. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts