Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I went out with Phaz today it was tough not a cloud in the sky & dead calm.
We hit our first boil in the start of the river & boated 2 ran into Decoy said hi.
Moved on down the lake no action until down by the dam boated 1 wow getting hot.
We stopped at The Hook Up met John very nice store A/C set on ice cold in store.
Mike had two rods tied today when we went out 1 had the same top water bait that Art was throwing & #2 had the swinbait John tossed him in the store saying throw this.
Had a great time thanks Mike that trick you showed me of driving through the boils & turning around looking for fillets was cool. Met Mary his wife very nice lady.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I love fishing Pleasant. Caught the largest fish of my life there while bass fishing with a medium action baitcast rig.. 25# flathead cat. A real workout on that bass rig.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well del we could take out your boat, Oh no we can't. matt it was nice fishing with you today I had a very nice time out there but maybe next time we could go to a lake that has fish in it. The hookup has some good baits in there but I don't think that would help me out there.
phaz

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
maybe you should learn how to fish, I mean just a thought

BTW you can hire a guide at "The Hook Up and they can teach you how to fish, then you wont get skunked again.

Delw
:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl:Iconrotfl

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
Well del we could take out your boat, Oh no we can't.
Mike,
So who caught more fish My boat or your boat? ;) so it wouldnt have made any difference in your case if you fished out of my boat sitting over a mud puddle in the parking lot, or driving your boat too the lake.
either one you still caught no fish.
you probably would have hated the mud puddle just as much

Delw

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts