Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm new to AZbasszone and wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Yuma, AZ. I have family in Glendale so i haul my boat up there with me on visits. I have fished Pleasnat, Bartlett and saguaro a couple of times. Its a whole different ball game up there, alot different from fishing the river down here. I just wanted to say hi, and thanks for all the helpful info on fishing your lakes.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,
Hey Delw, if you're coming down you should get ahold of me. I do alright down here, i fish won, aba and anglers choice. I would like to take you out and show you the river, then maybe you could teach me how to catch those lockjaws at pleasant. My mom baught a place in glendale about 15 minutes from pleasant. I have fished it several times and cant figure em out. Just catch a few. If your in the neighborhood send me an email- [email protected]

happy new year

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
welcome..i lived in yuma for 2 years and fished martinez,mittry and the gila gravity main canal all of the time .you have some great fishing there.i hope you post some reports from there.let me know if you want any honey holes. a good color there is tequila sunrise..good luck

·
Registered
97 Posts
martinez,mittry :D :D ...Very good spots.....I hear! If they are anything like Erinberge and Havasu and Mojave..........Very nice! :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went out today and fished Betty's Kitchen. Its a chunk of river between Imperial dam and Laguna Dam. Four of us went in 2 boats. I caught 2 (whoa) one rippin and one dropshotting. My partner missed one. My friends in the other boat only landed one, a smallie on a crankbait. It was cold and windy, a good day to be layin on the couch watchin tv. I have a tourny on saturday up river at Martinez, just a local club (desert bass) hope i do well, havent pre-fished but i think i can find em. well, talk to ya later.

c_bass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts