Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES YOU GUYS, ON HELPING ME IN SELECTING A NEW BAITCASTING ROD, I TOOK A GOOD LOOK AND TRIED OUT EVERY ROD THAT WAS SUGGESTED, AND THE ST. CROIX AVID SERIES, AT LEAST IN MY HAND'S WAS ABSOLUTLELY THE FINEST FITTING ROD OF THEM ALL THEY ARE EXTREMELY LIGHT, VERY COMFORTABLE, AS FAR AS SENSITVITY GOES IM TAKING TADMO'S ADVICE, HE OWNS 3 OF THEM, SO THEY GOT TO BE SENSETIVE, THE PALM SWELL ON THEM IS REAL COMFORTABLE, I NEVER FISHED WITH A ROD THAT HAD ONE SO THIS IS A REAL ADDED PLUS, THANK'S TO MY FRIEND RICHARD AT SPORTSMANS HE PUT THE CU-100 REEL HE HAD BEHIND THE COUNTER ON, IT'S THE ONE I USE, AND IT LET ME GET A GOOD FEEL FOR IT, GUY'S, THESE ARE EXTREMELY NICE ROD'S, AND FOR THE MONEY, $150.00 BUCK'S, THATS NOT BAD FOR A ROD OF THAT CALIBER COMPARED TO THE OTHER HIGH END RODS I TOOK A LOOK AT WOW!, THAT'S ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE TO SPEND ON A GOOD PAIR OF SNEAKER'S FOR MY TEENAGER :lol: I WILL BE GOING WITH THE AVID 6'6 MF 1/4-3/4 LURE WT. THIS SHOULD COVER EVERYTHING FROM TOP WATER'S TO CRANKS, JERK'S, TO WORMING, I ALSO CHECKED INTO THERE WARRANTY AND IT'S A LIMITED LIFETIME, ON THE AVIDS :D
http://www.tackletour.com/reviewscac66mhm.shtm
  • "SEE YOU ON THE WATER"

G

·
I'm sure all the guys who helped you JR would say two things. Your very welcome!

and

PLEASE! STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!

You see? Its equivalent to yelling on the Internet and its hard to read.

Thanks.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i new your name guest, i would appoligze to you! is this better :roll:
  • "I BREATHE, THEREFORE I FISH"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts