Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Too bad you can't put any trophies next to it. Since they haven't won anything in the 21st century Ha: Jerk-it Although it does look nice, but not quite as good as the cheerleaders would look in there:D

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Perfect place to park my old Jeep, right on top of the star and it leaks oil really bad, would sort of be like peeing on it.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Perfect place to park my old Jeep, right on top of the star and it leaks oil really bad, would sort of be like peeing on it.
+1 Pat!

I have that same emblem on the inside of the urinal in my garage.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok

Yes I did that. It is not a fathead, Tim at all about signs does all of our logo stuff. I own a concrete coating company (custom garage floors/all concrete coatings. It is a black 100% solid epoxy basecoat, silver metalic epoxy with 2 coats of polyuethane with some sharkskin for non skid. It is actually a 6 car garage for a major league pitcher (giants) who is from and lives in phoenix. My wife (my best installer by FAR) and I did this in 2.5 days..... I give HUGE discounts to zoners btw. Us fisherman have to take care of each other...even franklin J.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts