Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever want to be in the boat when a hog is caught...
Ever want to be in first place in a tournament and win big bucks...

Now here is your chance win a shot at a backseat ride with Vu and his new Ranger at the next tournament of his choice. The winning bidder will cover the entry fee for the team plus bid amount. Here is your chance to see how "Mr Consistent" does it. All proceeds will go to the netbiatch anonymous fund for those of us who think we can but just dont get it.:hitsfan:

:eek: This is a jk but not a bad idea. VU Guide service learn the secrets of Patty!

·
Captain McSh*tty
9,811 Posts
No bid from me but I offer to rock a mullet wig and sleeveless NASCAR shirt, chillin the back drinkin a tall can and saying ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT when he catches a fish.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Vu deserves all the sucess he has gotten. For those of you that haven't met him he is a very nice guy, and humble. Congrats on another win dude.

Vu - Thanks again for picking up our dinner tab at Havasu, it wasn't necessary.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow great idea from a joke start a new thread serious nature and post entry fee. $20 raffle ticket is more than fair. Let me know what i need to do for help wise

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Vu deserves all the sucess he has gotten. For those of you that haven't met him he is a very nice guy, and humble. Congrats on another win dude.

Vu - Thanks again for picking up our dinner tab at Havasu, it wasn't necessary.

Daniel - i know it wasnt necessary. but you met us at the Hookup and loan ghetto and i your new Triton when we had a breakdown at plez in MBC. thats awsome dude.

thankyou.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Very true would just have to bail on the permit not a real big deal. How many boats are signed up so far?

Really looking forward to fishing Bartlett this year though...

Or maybe TBC should adjust fire so that the soldiers can get the maximum benefit from the event! Its all about the perspective.

GM

·
Registered
418 Posts
No permit required @ Patty. It just takes a call to the ranger station to ensure there are no other events taking place and they will put you down in the calendar!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts