1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Looks like he has been strung out on meth for some time based on his face, Of course that would be considered profiling, but having been there a long time ago it is pretty obvious.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like he has been strung out on meth for some time based on his face, Of course that would be considered profiling, but having been there a long time ago it is pretty obvious.
Your right Riggin, by the looks of this pic. One can spot the meth head a mile a way. The last time I saw him, maybe six months ago, his cheeks were not that withdrawn. His killings were not drug or robbery related as the media reports though, unless I read it wrong. Meth is the devils drug!
This is crazy.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
That is all screwed up...

Might have had drugs and money involved.

"The 21-year-old is reportedly a vigilante serial killer who chose his victims because he disapproved of their lifestyles and their behaviors. Police also say money and drugs were also motives."

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is all screwed up...

Might have had drugs and money involved.

"The 21-year-old is reportedly a vigilante serial killer who chose his victims because he disapproved of their lifestyles and their behaviors. Police also say money and drugs were also motives."
I saw that jkole. Hell, two of his victims were 60 years and 72 though. Not an age group for drug related crimes as a norm.

·
Banned
4,454 Posts
One of their nicknames names was Stoney;);)... I should not assume, he could have been a stone layer.
"aka Stoney, who was 72 years old."

The police were probably sharing part of what they found in the interviews.

At 60 and 72 what kind of "lifestyle" would be so offensive.

Where is Paul Harvey when you need the rest of the story...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts