Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time in 22 years I am not deploying with a unit I was assigned to.

TODAY THE DEPARTURE CERIMONY WAS ATTENDED BY THE GOVERNER, MAJ GENERAL H. SALAZAR, STATE TREASURER, AND ABOUT 1500 FRIENDS, FAMILY AND DIGNITARIES. 2nd BN 285th AVIATION (ASSUALT) WILL LEAVE PAPAGO ARMY AIRFIELD FOR FT. SILL OK AND THEN ON TO IRAQ FOR 1 YEAR.
TOMORROW MORNING A FLIGHT OF 10 UH-60s WILL DEPART AT 0700, HEAD EAST, AND NOT RETURN TO THIS STATE UNTIL OCT 2010. THE MAIN BODY OF THE BN WILL DEPART SKY HARBOR AT 0900.

GOD's SPEED GUYS. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND GET THE JOB DONE.
I WILL HOLD YOU UP IN PRAYER EVERY NIGHT UNTIL YOU GET BACK.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Keep safe boys.

Johnny., sorry to say this but there is only one way to win this war. NUKE THEM ALL!! No christian country has ever totally defeated a Muslim country in world history. these are radical Muslims, they believe if you die a marter you will go to heaven with virgins. they have been programed since birth. the war has been going since 400AD. Read the Koran and you will understand this cult!!!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Plan B was General Black Jack Pershings plan. It worked for 60 years. 100 terrorists some pig blood worked real good. no marters there. but this plan will never happen again either..

The best plan is pull out, sell them all the non nuke ground weapons they want and let them destroy each other while we watch. they have been doing it for years. let them finish it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Plan B was General Black Jack Pershings plan. It worked for 60 years. 100 terrorists some pig blood worked real good. no marters there. but this plan will never happen again either..

The best plan is pull out, sell them all the non nuke ground weapons they want and let them destroy each other while we watch. they have been doing it for years. let them finish it.
+1

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just to let you all know, they took off on time, all ten. About 150 family and friends showed up here at 0400 to be with their Soldiers as they readied the aircraft and loaded up the buses.

PS. Staying behind is harder than going! I don't know how my wife pulled it off for all these years.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Thank you for your service to our Country. Good luck and may God keep you and your aircraft from harms way, and return you to your family and friends safely.

Remember, you are flying the most advanced attack helicopters in the world. For those of us who manufacture and support them we will be with you all the way!

God Bless You!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
just to let you all know, they took off on time, all ten. About 150 family and friends showed up here at 0400 to be with their Soldiers as they readied the aircraft and loaded up the buses.

PS. Staying behind is harder than going! I don't know how my wife pulled it off for all these years.
A buddy of mine was with them. Gods Speed Rich and to all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts