Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be on the lookout...

I had a good chunk of my tackle stolen yesterday along with an interstate 12v deep cycle battery. Tackle included a box of spinner baits, a plano tackle bag with four plano/shimano boxes. The boxes mostly contained cranks and plastics, along with another box full of an assortment of chatterbaits.

I hate theives.:mad:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That sucks to hear. It seems like were out numbered sometimes. I'm glad I live 4 houses down from the police station. I don't have any tweekers walking my streets.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ted

Adicted - Live in an apartment so it was outside in the parking lot. Left the shit in the bow of the boat. My camera had some water damage so I was thinking about that more than unloading the boat... My fault it was stolen but that still no excuse for theivery.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
sorry to hear that...I'm on craigslist every day I will look for that description as a bundle....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dude, it is never your fault when something you own is stolen. That's how these low-lifes rationalize their thievery. "He left it out so it's his fault I'm stealing it". Bullshit!!!

I refuse to believe anybody should steal anything just because they can.

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hard lesson to learn - wont be lazy again with my shit. Pretty sure this happened yesterday afternoon too. Could've avoided this by taking an extra 5-10 minutes of my day to unload my gear. Thankfully I didn't lose any rods/reels.

You can't trust anyone anymore. Thieves are just as bad pedophiles imo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts