Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be on the lookout...

I had a good chunk of my tackle stolen yesterday along with an interstate 12v deep cycle battery. Tackle included a box of spinner baits, a plano tackle bag with four plano/shimano boxes. The boxes mostly contained cranks and plastics, along with another box full of an assortment of chatterbaits.

I hate theives.:mad:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
was it at your house???Garage????

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That sucks to hear. It seems like were out numbered sometimes. I'm glad I live 4 houses down from the police station. I don't have any tweekers walking my streets.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ted

Adicted - Live in an apartment so it was outside in the parking lot. Left the shit in the bow of the boat. My camera had some water damage so I was thinking about that more than unloading the boat... My fault it was stolen but that still no excuse for theivery.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
sorry to hear that...I'm on craigslist every day I will look for that description as a bundle....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
sorry to hear that bro. My laziness wearing off on you,... you leave your chit in the back of your truck or something? Your usually pretty on the ball about that stuff!

·
Registered
31 Posts
now for sale a bundle of fishing equipment, tackle box and some containers with a deep cycle battery for your boat 80 bucks.

just kidding that sucks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dude, it is never your fault when something you own is stolen. That's how these low-lifes rationalize their thievery. "He left it out so it's his fault I'm stealing it". Bullshit!!!

I refuse to believe anybody should steal anything just because they can.

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Hell yeah that sucks!! I agree, find'em and cut off their finger, their 11th finger, the one just below their belt.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hard lesson to learn - wont be lazy again with my shit. Pretty sure this happened yesterday afternoon too. Could've avoided this by taking an extra 5-10 minutes of my day to unload my gear. Thankfully I didn't lose any rods/reels.

You can't trust anyone anymore. Thieves are just as bad pedophiles imo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts