Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt somebody say a few week ago that they had it? Or knew about it? What did you do about it? Its a real mother :hump:.

If I remember right it sounds like I got it. Cant trust a fart. :eek: Everything I eat goes right through me.

·
Premium Member
34,643 Posts

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Didnt somebody say a few week ago that they had it? Or knew about it? What did you do about it? Its a real mother :hump:.

If I remember right it sounds like I got it. Cant trust a fart. :eek: Everything I eat goes right through me.
Yep thats the worst. We always called that a "Hitch Hiker". No bueno!

Hope you feel better soon dude.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Don't eat. Any time I would get it, it was sipping on water and soda crackers. And when I say sipping, it's about a thimbal full, almost enough to wet the whistle. Soda cracckers, about 1 every hour. You will get drehydrated, but that's going to happen any way. Ride it out for a day, it's going to whipe you out for a couple more.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is day 3, I cant afford to get any more dehydrated. I got to go sweat my ass off at work tomarrow. I just ate breakfast an hour ago and WOOSH! Frickin blows.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably just a bad case of the Red Ass...
Double up on the Dracula tea bags and STFU..:Iconrotfl

Answer your f,n phone Susan ...

HEY PHUCK YOU DUDE, WE AINT FRIENDS. NEVER IN MY 25 YEARS HAS ANYMOTHERPHUCKER SPOKE TO ME LIKE THAT. GO PHUCK YOURSLEF AND STOP CALLIN ME. LOSE MY #

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
HEY PHUCK YOU DUDE, WE AINT FRIENDS. NEVER IN MY 25 YEARS HAS ANYMOTHERPHUCKER SPOKE TO ME LIKE THAT. GO PHUCK YOURSLEF AND STOP CALLIN ME. LOSE MY #
what a fuking pussy.

looks like somebody just started their period

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
You will be fine, after 3 or 4 days. It will run it's course. Try to stay hydrated.
You need to tone it down a little, kind of hard to put up a good fight while sitting on the throne. :hump:

·
Registered
912 Posts
drink more water.go to work with your own tolit paper at the ready.i beleave sweeting it out helps.seems i have a fight with this shlt once a year.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

Sounds to me like you need to quit washing your face with Summer's Eve Vaginal wipes. Maybe you're allergic to clean pussy!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
im thinking the f u post is a joke on jays part.he is defanatly older than 25. remeber jay i have met you once when your facia needed replaced.hell you were 40 something then .

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Face the facts dude you got aids, some how it started in your mouth and its working its way down.
Try face book you can have hundreds of friends and you get to accept them ;)

LMFAO. :supergay:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im thinking the f u post is a joke on jays part.he is defanatly older than 25. remeber jay i have met you once when your facia needed replaced.hell you were 40 something then .

In the 25+ years of doin stucco. Nah man wasnt kidding, when I throw my tools in the back of my truck and tell ya to **** off I mean it.

WHEN YOU SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS GETTIN SMALLER, YOU KNOW IM LEAVIN!

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
WOW!!:Iconrotfl
You know damned well you were whinning from the get go dude.
Had I known you were such a sensitive plasterer(didn't know they exsisted) I might have broke out my Mr Rodgers approach.
Hope your feeling better Sue..
Can we at least be Friends on FB :confused:
LMAO...Now excuse me while I go wash all this gayness off my finger tips..

·
Registered
385 Posts
We all should be able to understand how a guy can become short tempered after doing the "duck walk" (toes out, checks in) for a couple of days? When the sphinkter is on fire and your ready to start cutting washers, your focus on life changes. After you get past the splashes and start going through a screen door, you begin to question your testosterone and your ability to plaster anything? I say bite the dawg, drink some spicy V-8, then you can think about V-8 or is there really something wrong with me???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts