Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beatiful night out at Patty and another great turnout. I would like to thank everyone for making it out.

We had 12 boats and some realy nice fish wieghed in.

Congratts to the WINNERS Vu and John. They weighed in 13.75 w/ a BF of 7.06. They took home $555. Great job guys.

Second Place Team Lad and Steve They weighed in 8.05 winning $45 Nice job guys.

This is what happens when you dont have to work and you get to the lake early and try to find some fish before the tourny and BAM!!!! you stick a hog.....Jason stuck this 8.50 lb toad 30 minutes before we started. nice fish Jason...... least he was honest right?

·
Registered
418 Posts
I remember that feeling, just look at my Avatar, Federation tourney prefish the day [email protected] least he stuck her! Nice Patty Pig!

Great job Vu & John...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Tai is a comedian, look at how funny it was when we went to the salt. This is just one pic, the whole boat looked like this. He had spiders for a couple or weeks from what I remember.:Iconrotfl

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
LOL, that was funny. I saw you laughing your ass off while I was 4 wheeling my boat. Scratched up my TM, boat, dinged up my prop, got sticks and spiders for weeks, scratches all over me... All for what? 9lbs?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts