Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching this game and man, whats all the hype about? Yeah he looks like a great option read college QB, but NFL quarterback? Hell no the dude doesn't even drop back, seems like all he does is run option read all day.....his arm looks weak too....kinda like Danny Wuerful:hitsfan:

If someone drafts him as a QB surefire NFL bust....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
868 Posts
"Tim Tebow Sucks"

He is probably the best college QB of all time....but that doesn't mean shit in the big boy league.....pocket passers run the NFL.....unless you can run like Mike Vick....

WTF are you talking about?

Please name ONE person (media type) that has said he would be a good NFL quarterback................Because I sure as hell havent heard it. They are even talking about if he would switch to tight end.

How'd your USC do today BTW?

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Watching this game and man, whats all the hype about? Yeah he looks like a great option read college QB, but NFL quarterback? Hell no the dude doesn't even drop back, seems like all he does is run option read all day.....his arm looks weak too....kinda like Danny Wuerful:hitsfan:

If someone drafts him as a QB surefire NFL bust....
You would't say that if he was Black

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
868 Posts
Your right, most said he sucks......the hype I was talking about was college hype...
Ok and by your own words you said "He is probably the best college QB of all time". So what are you trying to say? He sucks in college now? Or the pros? Or are you just trying to talk sh*t for the hell of it? I guarantee Carroll would have loved to have him. What if BO liked him? Then would you?

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok and by your own words you said "He is probably the best college QB of all time". So what are you trying to say? He sucks in college now? Or the pros? Or are you just trying to talk sh*t for the hell of it? I guarantee Carroll would have loved to have him. What if BO liked him? Then would you?
Im saying he would suck at QB at the next level.......hence why he stayed in college.....do I talk in circles? I'm also saying he fits into the same mold as most hyped up college QB's....bust.....Im sure any college team would be glad to have him....but NFL...yeah right...you actually have to know how to play the position at that level...

BO? Bo Jackson?:biggrin:

YOu wanna know why I really dislike college football at times? Well D-1 is supposed to be the best of the best...but all these teams end up playing garbage teams so they look good.......at least the SEC is tough, always a good game in that conference

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Im saying he would suck at QB at the next level.......hence why he stayed in college.....do I talk in circles? I'm also saying he fits into the same mold as most hyped up college QB's....bust.....Im sure any college team would be glad to have him....but NFL...yeah right...you actually have to know how to play the position at that level...

BO? Bo Jackson?:biggrin:

YOu wanna know why I really dislike college football at times? Well D-1 is supposed to be the best of the best...but all these teams end up playing garbage teams so they look good.......at least the SEC is tough, always a good game in that conference

Yes you do talk in circles A LOT to cover your former statements: Jerk-it

And you have NO idea why he stayed in college or his motives but Ill enlighten you. No Florida team has ever gone undefeated. He could be a millionaire right now if he wanted playing Sundays (good or bad) but he wants to go down as a legend, and that means undefeated in Gator Country.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'll agree top to bottom SEC is usually hands down the best conference, but there is a trend of teams taking on tougher non conference opponents. BYU goes to OK and wins, then hosts FSU, ASU took on Georgia last year and now is going there next week, and they played LSU a couple of years ago. USC always plays some tough non conference games, OSU, Notre Dame. It seems some teams are starting to toughen up their non conference schedules to legitimize their seasons, and rightfully so. Boise State took on Oregon for their first game, ten years ago you would never see these matchups. BTW, I think ASU looks pretty good, the D looks real good, and the offense has a lot of weapons. I know they played 2 weak teams but they also played alot of their 2nd stringers, I think they will give Georgia a run for their money. Scary part is they are pretty young, they have a stable of quality backs, and the team is fast. It's gonna be interesting.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Tebow sucks???
Hey Franklin...CLUE: Tebow ain't in the NFL yet.
He's in college and is perhaps the best at what he does. You don't even know what position he's going to play in the NFL - yet.
I hate the Gators but can see objectively. He's one of the biggest warriors the game has EVER seen.

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Look guys Im a big NFL fan...college is so-so....I also have seen tons of "pro" college QB's get to the NFL and suck ass...why? They weren't that good in the first place....

I stand by my statement....Tim Tebow would be a garbage NFL QB......no footwork(not that running around shit), questionable passer(plays in a option read offense)...and I don't know how smart he is, but in a option read offense, thiers not a whole lot going on......

Matt Stafford was a much better QB than Tebow....it's not even close....but wheres the hype go.....but in the end Stafford is starting on Sundays:hitsfan:

I love it when guys like Brady, and Flacco(D-2) come to the NFL and kick ass....kinda makes those college star QB's look dumb:biggrin:

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes you do talk in circles A LOT to cover your former statements: Jerk-it

And you have NO idea why he stayed in college or his motives but Ill enlighten you. No Florida team has ever gone undefeated. He could be a millionaire right now if he wanted playing Sundays (good or bad) but he wants to go down as a legend, and that means undefeated in Gator Country.
Lots a college QB's were legends...can you name any of them?....Guys like Marino, Farve, Brady, Moon, Steve Young, hell even Jim Kelley...I dont think he even got drafted(could be wrong on that)

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tebow sucks???
Hey Franklin...CLUE: Tebow ain't in the NFL yet.
He's in college and is perhaps the best at what he does. You don't even know what position he's going to play in the NFL - yet.
I hate the Gators but can see objectively. He's one of the biggest warriors the game has EVER seen.
Your an SEC fan dude....it didn't upset you that Tebow got this hype, but a guy like Matt Stafford who was awesome IMHO was never talked about?(He was but not like Tebow) Well until draft time....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Lots a college QB's were legends...can you name any of them?....Guys like Marino, Farve, Brady, Moon, Steve Young, hell even Jim Kelley...I dont think he even got drafted(could be wrong on that)
Again your missing the point. You stated he wasnt good enough and thats why he stayed. Your wrong. He wants to be the best in FLORIDA and become a legend bigger than he already is.

Stafford got the hype when the draft was coming, because yes he is a prototypical NFL quarterback. NOW college season is going on a Tebow is getting hype. How many NC/Heisman did stafford win? How 'bout SEC Championships?

BTW that kid from Miami might be the real deal in College AND the pros......

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Frnklin, Matt Stafford not get hyped? RU kidding us? He was the #1 draft pick. Does it get any better than that?
You said Tebow sucks. He's still in college. If you're going to say he sucks in the NFL you're going to need to wait till he gets there first. For now he will go down as one of THE best college players ever. That's far from sucking, dude!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts