Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to canyon this morning with some club guys. As we all launched I looked over to see one of my compadres waist deep in the lake. Not only was he wet but his van was taking the plung. parking brake set in park and she still slid in :cry: . Got the boat off the trailer and waited for the tow truck. when they pulled the van out it was still in park and parking brake on. Please all of you be careful if you are on your own. could happen to anybody.
P.S. saw Bullethead at the ramp and what a nice ride he has. thanks to the 2 officers who came and bravely went into the water to hook up the chains....Thanks again

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was walking right towards you and you were looking a little pissed since we were taking up the whole ramp area but I was the one in the Champion wind breaker(black) nice boat Mitch really like that saltwater 225 :wink:

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
You weren't pissed that time the starting battery on your old boat went dead on the ramp and that guy cussed out your dad for holding things up?? I'd hate to see it when you're really pissed!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.