Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking and working on the idea of a AZBZ tip of the week or month. Give me some feedback on this webpage. It downloads a big (4Mb) video file to your computer. For guys with Cox hi-speed it shouldn't be a problem. I'm wondering how long modem users will have to wait for it to load and whether you think its worth the wait? For the hi-speed access guys what do you think of the content? Anyone not have the necessary plug-ins to their browser to view an AVI file?

Click Here

·
Registered
911 Posts
I like it. Very interesting. Got one on Drop Shot? Did Jack do the underwater video?

·
Registered
126 Posts
great idea

I think that's a great idea!! :D

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Well I timed it and it took approx 12:00 minutes to load. it is very cool and I "concur" with the previous posters.( does that count as a Ditto? :lol:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Very Cool DA!

Jack, time to step up to cable. LOL!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I like it :D

Joe C

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your videos could be our comedy tip of the week Delw? Yup that's what we need! I'll write the intro......."In our next Tip of the Week, Delw shows us how to lose a big fish at the boat." :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Didn't take long to download at all. I must say I was a bit disappointed though. I was expecting DA or Del or some other local celeb to be starring in the video! If we use Del's videos, do we have to put a rating on them? :twisted: :lol:

Very cool idea.

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
That only took about 4 seconds to download with Cox high speed internet access. d a, keep them coming. Great idea. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts