Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI---Paul Taylor at the main phoenix office of tnf (602) 683-1000 is very open to the concerns of all that have logged complaints. I spoke with him in length yesterday and suggested his staff read this site and the questions you all have asked. I believe if enough individuals contact him an voice your complaints directly we might be able to eliminate the extra item hanging from a window or mirror. I find it a hassle and it gives the theives one more item to steal.

2Dogs

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Great idea 2dogs! I'll call him tomorrow and ask if he's read all the posts about having to display TWO passes when just the sticker would suffice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
I got my TNF parking sticker with Golden Pass today at a TNF office on McDowell Road just west of 24th street. I asked them to explain why we have to post the national parking pass (the Golden Pass) for just parking in TNF lake parking lots. They said they want to make sure we don't pass along the Golden Pass to friends and relatives to use in other national parks. They want our friends and relatives to purchase their own Golden Pass. So if you or I go to Saguaro or Canyon, for example, and only show the 2004 TNF parking sticker in the windshield without also displaying the Golden Pass, they will write us a ticket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts