Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats on the new boat, does this mean we will see you on the touring circuit. With that bigger motor is the price of gas going up to 25.00 bucks if someone hitches a ride in the back seat. Let us know before hand, it might be better to take our chances with Ned02 and hope we don't get flung a country mile since he don't charge for gas. You always made it a point to stop by and say hi as your were catching up to everybody while in your old boat. I guess will see you hauling [email protected]@ and waving instead of the old chit chat. Again congrats and will see you on the water.

2Dogs

G

·
Bayou got a new ride? did it come with phonebooks or a booster seat? :p Now 2 dogs Rookieboy did not get flung a country mile! that would have been an unbeatable record,Maybe we can work on that Matt? 2dogs what kind of boat are you in?I will take bayous place and stop by to harrass you. :lol:

ned02

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
No you don't, Jack...I'm stopping by to see 2Dogs to continue my tutorials. Maybe my fishing skill level will then somewhat raise to match the boat! By the way, I think I have the perfect spot for a stack of phone books on it!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Way to go Bayou, Heard you got a real beauty :D and fast too :shock: congrats Bill look forward to seeing you on the lake

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I've felt a bit overwhelmed by it all so far but am settling in. Once the break in is complete and I can get back to a focus on fishing I'll be just fine and dandy. Unfortunately, the boat doesn't make the fisherman so I look forward to a lot of time out learning more about the sport I love. Feel free to advise me! :)
The boat...a CHAMPION, of course, to commemorate LSU's National Championship season! :wink: (2003 187 DCX - 175 Johnson)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congrats on the new boat Bill! Can't wait to see it out on the lake. What color should we be looking for on the lake?

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Bayou, congrats on LSU's championship and on your new Champion bass boat. May you have years of enjoyment fishing out of it. 8)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Congrats on the new Champion

Bill, Good choice. Champions are great boats and my experiences with Tempe Marine were very positive. You'll feel comfortable behind the wheel in no time. Jeff

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Congratulations on the new boat Bill! Like I always say, if you can't be good at something, at least you'll look good doing it! Nice boat, are they having a fire-sale on Champions or something??

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats on the new boat Bill!!! I hope to see it on the water soon!!! Maybe we should get together in March again - that was a good week for me last year. C'ya!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts