Arizona Fishing Forums on AZBZ banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say I am fishing at Saguaro and I find a hidden beach where the ASU cheerleaders are skinny dipping. Is it ok for me to tell them it is legal to skinny dip at Saguaro as long as nobody files a complaint?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Baxter doesn't mind at all. The women love him.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
As long as no one complains it is ok. Remember, 1 bad seed ruins the crop. you got to use your head about this though, if there are children in the area or they are sitting on top of ship rock doing body shots i would say no way. if they are trying to be discreet i have no problem with it. it is the way were born.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Boatcop, You forgot to tell him that it is very important for him to have a witness present with camera (preferably Tadmo) :)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Now yesterday at Sag there were some nice ladies "sunning" on a boat just outside the Snags. There was a little bit of material just to add some colorful effects. :twisted: :lol: I pointed them out to Rob (as if he didn't notice them) and we sort of "trolled" toward that direction. I kept fishing, however I'm sure the view was some consolation for Rob and Brown Dog because the fish weren't biting! :wink:

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
I was up in the river at Saguaro today and noticed this brand new buoy outside that real small cove on the right side. Looks like Spidey and Toad are ready for the weekend!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Nightcrawler, God love ya, you fish, can back a boat and point out half necked women to your man. If you cook and do windows you are the model woman. Rob better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
NC, I must have missed the sideshow at the Snags yesterday. Fooey!

d a - I assume Baxter meant "Female Adults" when he made that sign. Great work Baxter....er.....I mean d a! :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Brown Dog, I got to give ya credit there! You made it LOOK like you were fishing! And I really like that pole you've got rigged up! The way those binoculars are mounted on there it makes it look like you're just changing out a lure! :lol:

:lol: Boatcop, why yes I can cook if I feel so inclined but I refuse to do windows - unless they are attached to a boat or tow vehicle. 8) Now you'll have to drop that "model" part, just doesn't fit at all.....but replace it with "strange, odd, different, pot-stirrer, or uh...unique" and you may just have something there! :roll: :lol: And ya, Rob was watching out....just OUTside the buoy line. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Ya know i have 3 German Shorthairs i hunt with and the best analogy of Rob lookin outside the buoy line is something like this. Whenever i go hunting with another person that has dogs, i always watch them to see if they compare to my dogs. So, at the end of the day, no matter what, i always bring home my tired dirty wornout hounds home. It does not matter how sleek and shapely the new low hour hounds are, i know mine are already trained and are low maintenance.
Ya feel better know????????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts